Sunday, July 20, 2008

Where Did Bob's Photos Go?

By Bob Morrison

If you looked recently for my photographs and they weren't here I apologize. My web site host rents storage space from amazon.com. Amazon experienced problems all day Sunday that shut down my web site among many others. That killed my photos here because they are linked to my web site, BBPPix.com. The problems have been mostly fixed and I hope all will be back to normal very soon.
UPDATE Sunday 11:30 p.m. More problems and the whole web site host is down. They predict it will be back up shortly. I predict there will be intermittent problems all night. Sorry.

1 comment:

Hilary Kacser, Actor-Manager said...

Thank you so much for keeping us up to speed, Bob, if not "POSTED!"

Ah, technology.

~~Hilary
Hilary Kacser
TALES OF DOOMED LOVE (or is it ever worth it?)
Studio Theatre Stage-4
Remaining Shows:
Thursday 7/24/08 9pm
Friday 7/25/08 6pm
Saturday 7/26/08 6:30pm
Sunday 7/27/08 2pm
www.myspace.com/talesofdoomedlove